Friday, February 15, 2013
1. What did Martin Luther King believe? He believed that all Americans should be treated fairly.
a. All Americans should be treated fairly.
b. Black children should be able to go to the same schools as white children.
c. People should not be judged by their skin colour.
d. All of the above
2. When do Americans celebrate Martin Luther King Day? 1963 in March
3. In the third paragraph, the author writes: He helped lead peaceful protests to change those unfair laws.
He helped lead peaceful protests to change those unfair laws.
What is a protest?
a. a special type of speech b. a way of showing you disagree
c. a dream about people d. a law that is not fair
4. Where and when was Martin Luther King born? 1929 in Georgia.
5. What type of article is this? This is and biography d. fable
a. fiction b. fantasy
c. biography d. fable