Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Reflection Term 3




Learning Journal


Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.


I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:


. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? Yes, because I have learnt more stuff than Term 1 and 2.


2. What have you learnt this term? This term I have learnt is Taekwondo.


3. What have you found easy this term? What I found easy this term is Religious Education because it is easy drawing the pictures.


4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? What I found tricky this term is reading and writing because I’m in the lower group in writing and in reading.


5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? What has help with my learning is Simione because he helps me when i’m stuck in something.


6. What could you change with your learning for next term? Next term I will change behaviour. I will constrict in my learning.



7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? To do well in my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment